In the interest of protecting the health and wellbeing of our staff and visitors, as well as helping inhibit the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we have decided to temporarily close both the MOCA Grand Avenue galleries and WAREHOUSE at The Geffen Contemporary at MOCA to the public, beginning immediately.
- Los Angeles Filmforum at MOCA Presents Pattern in Contemporary Film
- Members' Behind-the-Scenes Museum Tour
- Takako Yamaguchi and Anna Katz in Conversation
- Listening Session: Tremaine Emory
- OOF Books Pop-Up Store
- Printed Matter's 2020 LA Art Book Fair
We will continue to monitor the situation and assess the need for the continued closure of MOCA’s public spaces.
Please refer to this page for updates and we will also communicate through social media; Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
If you have any specific questions please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be well and hope to see everyone back at MOCA soon.